Monday, November 21, 2011

Feast for my Family--Thanksgiving is here


This year my husband's entire family will be joining us for Thanksgiving! I am SO excited that they are here, and that we get to do all of the cooking! I am making a few of my favorites, plus throwing in some new recipes to mix things up. This year I was smart and ordered the gravy and corn bread from Fresh Market (I am just not good at making gravy).

Appetizers: Baked Brie with Apples and Cranberries served with Cupcake prosecco
Starter: Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Ravioli
Salad: Spring Mix with Pomegranate Seeds, Goat Cheese and Orange Slices topped with Glazed Pecans
Turkey: Rolled Turkey Breast filled with Apple Fennel Stuffing
Sides: Nannie Anne's Tzimmis, mashed potatoes, green beans with almonds, corn bread, gravy
Dessert: Signe's Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie, lemon filled birthday cake, assorted River Street Sweets (a must-have if you ever come to Savannah)

Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I just might be stealing some of your recipes for our thanksgiving meal! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete