Thursday, August 5, 2010

A menu review--meals from the year

I came to post this morning and I realized that everything I made this week had already been featured in my blog! What to do...

I figured I would just post my weekly menu with links to all of the recipes so that everyone could see what a week of eating was like in our house. Now that I am a SAHM, I have been choosing meals that I can prep during the morning nap, so that dinner time isn't so hectic. All of these were prepared in about 30 minutes or less, and all were equally delicious!

Sunday--Zucchini and Feta Quesadillas
Monday--Tex-Mex Pie
Tuesday--Spinach and Turkey Meatloaf
Wednesday--Chicken Special Sandwiches
Thursday--Penne Vodka
Friday--Chicken with Fruit and Olives

After posting for a year I have come to realize that most of my recipes are already on this blog, so my goal is to make 1 new recipe a week so that I don't let any of you down!

Tried any of my recipes? Ideas for things you would like to see me make (sorry folks, no seafood or pork going on in this house)? Let me know! I am up for any challenge!

Healthy meals to nourish your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment