Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New You

Happy New Year!

So as many of you know my recipes always include the Weight Watchers points at the end, so that those of you who follow WW are able to incorporate these meals into your daily plan. I recently learned that Weight Watchers now follows a new points system, called Points Plus. The new system focuses on the way your body processes food, rather than just the caloric value of the meal.

Moving forward I will include the new Points Plus points on my recipes. As I cook the old recipes in my weekly rotation, I will update the old points values to reflect the new program.

I hope 2011 is a great year for you all, and I promise to include many yummy recipes on my blog to help you create healthy meals that will nourish your mind and your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment