Monday, November 2, 2009

The Beginning

Here's how it works: 3 meals + 3 sides = healthy meals to nourish your mind. I started doing this for a girlfriend of mine who just didn't have time to cook the healthy meals she wanted to provide to her family.

"I just don't have time to cook"
"I'll cook for you. I love to cook. It is so relaxing"
"But we are on Weight Watchers" she said.
"No problem, us too" was my reply.
"So you would be willing to cook 3 meals for me a week that I could pick up on Mondays?"
"Willing? That is my dream job!"

And that was it. I started cooking 3 meals a week for my friend, and we both thought it was a great deal. She picks up her meals from my West Orange, New Jersey house on Mondays, and I get to spend two joy-filled hours on Sundays cooking :-)

So that brings us to this blog. Just a fun way for me to post my weekly menu and share new ideas I have for those trying to stick to a healthy lifestyle. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment